The process of transferring your WhatsApp messages from Android to iPhone is more than simply backing up your WhatsApp chat data in the old Android, and then trying to transfer it to a new iPhone.
But we all would wish to keep those memories created with the old phone by moving them to your new iPhone.
To be frank, WhatsApp does not allow you to move or transfer your chats from Android to iPhone officially and vice versa. However, you can try to use some WhatsApp transfer third party programs to move WhatsApp messages from android to iOS successfully
I would recommend you to take a look at this easy method and you’ll be good to go.
Syncios WhatsApp Transfer
Syncios WhatsApp Transfer can transfer WhatsApp chats from an old Android to a new iPhone in only a few minutes. Follow the instructions below.
- Syncios WhatsApp Transfer should be installed on your laptop.
- Start the Syncios WhatsApp Transfer software on your computer.
- Using a USB cable, connect the source (Android) and target (iPhone) devices to your computer.
- Make a new backup on the source device before moving WhatsApp chats from one device to another. Click Continue if you’ve completed everything else.
- Wait for the application to finish retrieving WhatsApp conversations from the source device.
- When finishing the backup, back to the interface, go to Restore WhatsApp from the local backup module.
You can see a list here, which contains the Android WhatsApp backup you did just now. Select it and click on Next.
- Here you can browse the details of the backup file. Every group of conversations can be read on the right-hand bar.
Check what you need to transfer or directly check WhatsApp and WhatsApp Attachments to move everything to your new iPhone.
The software will begin transferring WhatsApp chats from your Android handset to your iPhone in a few minutes.
It’s that simple.