There are millions of active users on Twitter, which is a strong and well-liked social networking platform. The majority of users use this app to market their businesses, post popular news, or share daily life.
Twitter is a secure platform, however many hackers attempt to get into other users’ accounts to steal data or spread false information. You must set up two-factor authentication (2FA) for Twitter if you are a frequent user.
Your account is given an additional degree of security with this feature to guard against such assaults. You must input a code along with your username and password in order to access your Twitter account when you enable this feature.
- Open Twitter’s main menu
- Open Settings and Privacy
- Open security and account access
- Open the next layer of security settings to manage your account’s security
- Go to Two Factor authentication settings
- Enable app-based authentication
- Enter your Twitter password
- Click get started
- Add an account to your authenticator
- Scan the QR code
- Save the entry
- Enter the confirmation code
- Get a backup code
- Save your backup code somewhere safe
Have any thoughts on this? Let us know down below in the comments or carry the discussion over to our Twitter or Facebook.