With the Spotify Greenroom app, you can now
- You can join a room created by your friends or a public room with the topic you like.
- You can join a group with the topic of your choice and engage with its members.
- You can create your own room for your friends to join. Host a watch party!
Spotify has challenged the viral Clubhouse app by launching the Spotify Greenroom app. More importantly, Spotify has made live audio more accessible to users. Spotify has also promised to bring in more features and continuously evolve to provide a good customer experience. We look forward to what the app brings to us in the future!
How to install Spotify Greenroom on PC?
Because Spotify Greenroom offers an Android app, we can use Android emulators to run the Spotify Greenroom Android app on our Windows/Mac computers. On a computer, an Android Emulator is software that simulates an Android smartphone. An android emulator can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux. As a result, you can use the Spotify Greenroom software on your PC without any restrictions.
Use Spotify on PC via Emulator :
Let’s look at how to use an Android emulator to install the Spotify Greenroom app on your computer.
1. Download and install the Android Emulator of your choice on your PC. If you’re new to the Android Emulator scene, I recommend downloading and installing the popular BlueStacks emulator. Both Windows and Mac users can use Bluestack. You can either use Genymotion – Android Emulator or the Windows version of Bluestacks emulator with wine on your Linux distro if you’re on Linux. I’ll be using Bluestacks for this guide because I’m on Windows, but the method is the same for any emulator.
- Open the Bluestacks Android Emulator on your computer after it has been installed, then click the PlayStore icon to open Google Play Store inside the emulator and sign in with your Google Account.
3. Now try Searching for “Spotify Greenroom”. If you see that the app is visible on the play store inside the Bluestacks emulator then great. If you cannot locate the app inside the play store, you will have to download and install third-party APK on the emulator. In my case, I was not able to find the app inside the play store so I installed it via a third-party APK source.
4. To install an APK on the Bluestacks emulator, download the APK by clicking here.
5. Now locate the file inside the file browser and double click on it.
6. After this your APK file will be installed inside the Bluestacks app. now you will be able to access the Spotify Greenroom directly from your PC.
If you get any issue like App not installed then you will have to wait for some time for another version of the app to release and then try again to install Spotify greenhouse on pc