Spotify recently launched Greenroom app, a social audio app, similar to Clubhouse and Twitter Spaces, that allows users to host live conversations about sports, music, and culture.
The news comes only three months after the streaming giant purchased Locker Room, a social audio app created by Betty Labs solely focused on sports content. From the looks of it, Spotify has built on this existing platform to add more topics up for discussion and revamped the UI to their striking green and white colors. In terms of functionality, the streaming giant has also added native recording, a feature that allows users to save their shows and distribute them as podcasts.
The Greenroom app is fairly new on the play store, the method to install this via the play store is a bit tricky as well. So let’s see how to install Spotify greenroom on android and PC.
How to install Spotify Greenroom on Android
Now there are two ways to install Spotify greenroom on your android smartphone, one way being the traditional method of installing the app via the play store directly. The problem here is that nothing pops up if you search “Spotify Greenroom” on the play store.
There are a few ways to bypass this and install Spotify Greenroom on android.
How to Install Spotify Greenroom on Android using Spotify Website
- Open the Spotify Greenroom web link by clicking here
- Now you will see two options Download on the App Store and Get it on Play Store.
- Click on Get it on Play Store
- Now a google play store web page will open inside your browser with the Spotify Greenroom page. Tap on “Open in Play Store App“
- Once done, now you will land on the Play Store app with the Spotify Greenroom page open.
- Tap on Install and the Spotify greenroom app will start downloading on your android phone.
- Once done, Now the Spotify greenroom app is installed on your android smartphone.
Install Spotify Greenroom 2.0.2 (Early Access) APK via APK Sites :
If you are somehow unable to download and install Spotify Greenroom on your android smartphone directly via the play store, you can do so by downloading Spotify Greenroom APK directly from an APK website.
- To get started head over to this link to open the apkmirror page of Spotify Greenroom.
- Once the page loads, click on Download APK, and your download will begin.
- Now head over to the download manager app or the chrome download page and you will see your APK file there.
- Tap on the APK file and the installation prompt will pop.
- Tap on install and wait for the installation to finish. Once done, now you have successfully installed Spotify Greenroom APK on your phone
How to Install Spotify GreenRoom on iOS?
- Open this link inside Chrome browser or Safari.
- Now you will see two buttons, ‘Download on the App Store‘ and ‘Get it on Play Store‘. Tap on Download on the App Store button.
- Now you will be redirected to the App store on your iPhone or iPad device.
- Once in, click on download and now your app will start downloading.
- Once installed, open the app and use it.
Leave a Reply