On 2nd, November, Netflix launched Netflix games on mobile to the world. The company came out to make the first step by unveiling that the project though still in its early days, is excited to take users on the new gaming journey with them starting with five mobile games.
What are some Netflix games?
As of today, Netflix subscribers worldwide can play five mobile games 🎮📱:
- Stranger Things: 1984 (BonusXP),
- Stranger Things 3: The Game (BonusXP)
- Shooting Hoops (Frosty Pop)
- Card Blast (Amuzo & Rogue Games) and
- Teeter Up (Frosty Pop).
How to play Netflix games on your Phone? Here’s how you can access Netflix Games:
Netflix mobile games are available on Android and iOS devices. To play Netflix games on your Android device. All you need is a Netflix subscription — there are no ads, no additional fees, and no in-app purchases.
- Login to the Netflix app.
- Access Netflix Games from the homepage or the games tab.
- Select the game you want to play.
- Download the game via your device’s app store.
- Play the game through the Netflix app.
Do you need an internet connection to play Netflix Games?
Surprisingly some games will be available to play offline, to make those long trips and areas with bad Wi-Fi a lot more tolerable. While some mobile games may require an internet connection.
Read Also: How to watch Netflix for free(without signing up)
Source: Netflix Official Site