TikTok has had a hugely successful year, and as more and more people begin to join the app and start sharing content, more popular videos are making their way off TikTok and going viral on other platforms like Facebook and Twitter.
With so much information to take in, it’s only natural that you might like to save a couple of videos to watch at a later date and time, without having to open the TikTok app or post on other platforms without the watermark. So is it possible to download Tiktok videos without a watermark? Absolutely yes, here in this article you’ll discover about the same.
How to download a TikTok video without watermark using Snaptik
Following these instructions will save the video to your Camera Roll without a watermark.
- Launch the TikTok app.
- Navigate to the video you wish to download.
- Press the share icon at the bottom-right of the page, which looks like an arrow pointing right.
- Scroll the top row of icons to the right and press “Copy link.”
- Head to the snap.tik website..
- Paste the link to your chosen TikTok, then click the green button
- Click the ‘Download’ button/download links to get the TikTok video
Two video options will appear that you can download. Select one of the two “Download Server” buttons available and wait for the download to complete.
Even if the video that you download from TikTok does not come with a watermark or a sign of the video’s copyright owner, users are expected not to post the video in its entirety on your platform.
Downloading TikTok videos is a simple way to ensure that you can enjoy your favorite videos wherever you are. We hope this guide answered all of your questions about downloading your videos — without watermarks!