Instagram is one of the most popular social network sites. Instagram is basically a Photo and Video sharing social network. It was launched in 2010, and within just 2 months it gained 1 million users, 10 million users in just 1 year, and now it has over 1 billion users. We follow family, friends, celebrities, and companies to see their photos and videos on Instagram.
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t allow us to download any of this content. The good news is, that I found some solutions on how to go about this. To download Instagram photos, IGTV videos, and stories, anyone uses third-party apps or tools, or websites.
There are many third-party apps, tools, and websites to download these from different devices and operating systems.
- Insta Downloader
- FastSave, DownloadGram
- GB Instagram app
Below, there are a couple of websites that allow you to download Instagram photos, videos, and stories on your phone as well as your computer. Follow these steps to know more.
- Go to storysaver.net on your phone or computer to download Instagram stories.
- Once the website is loaded, enter the Instagram account username in the search box and hit Download.
- Scroll down to see the stories and hit Save as video to store them on your device.
- Besides, if you want to download photos and videos, visit socialdown.com on your phone or computer.
- Open Instagram and copy the link to the video or photo that you want to download.
- Go back to the website > paste the link in the search box and hit Go. Once the photo is loaded on the webpage, scroll down and hit Download Now to store it on your device.
- Visit Ingramer.com.
- From the home screen, tap the hamburger icon > tap Tools and hit Instagram Downloader.
- Now, if you wish to download some photo from a particular Instagram account, just open that account on the Instagram app > select the photo > tap the three-dots icon in the top-right, and tap the Copy link.
- Go back to the website > tap Download photo > paste the link in the blank space and hit Search. The photo will appear below in the results, hit Download to go ahead.
- Similarly, you have to do the same to download videos. After copying the link, this time you have to paste it under Download video.
- Lastly, to download Instagram stories, tap Download Stories on the website and enter the Instagram account username from where you want to download the story. After that, below you will be able to see the current stories as well as the old Highlights, simply tap Download from under the post which you wish to store on your phone and that’s it.
- The process remains the same on your computer as well.
These were some of the methods that let you easily download photos, videos, and stories from Instagram.
For more tutorials, visit our How To section.
Leave a Reply