Venmo is a mobile banking app that has taken the young adult community by storm as a safe and secure way to transfer money to one another, often with no fees at all. Venmo allows you to send and receive money for free to others with only their name or a phone number. On top of that, Venmo doesn’t allow you to cancel your payment, meaning once someone has paid you, they can’t take it back without you noticing.
With Venmo’s popularity skyrocketing near the end of 2017 and only gaining popularity from there, ways to make free money on Venmo have started appearing. Right now, you can enter to win $750 to your Venmo with almost no effort on your part. You can earn free money on Venmo in less than 24 hours by entering by following a few simple steps.
Before it, all happens here are some key requirements for using Venmo.
- You must be physically located in the United States
- You must have a U.S. cell phone that can send/receive text messages from short codes (please note that this phone number can not be on file with another Venmo account)
- You must be at least 18 years old (or the age of majority in your state of residence)
- Your Venmo app must be updated to version 7.31.0 or newer
- Get started by signing up for an account
- Enter some basic information (such as your name)
- Answer a few survey questions (this counts towards your reward)
- Complete some easy deals (you don’t even have to spend money!)
- Play a few games or do some surveys
- Meet the number of deals required
- Finish in under 24 hours (there’s no time limit but it really doesn’t take long)
- Redeem your free Venmo money
- Wait for it to be processed (Can take 2-3 weeks because so many people are claiming their free money!)
- Enjoy your free Venmo money!
While you can currently claim your free $750 deal on Venmo right now, you shouldn’t neglect other ways you can earn free money on Venmo. Venmo offers a few ways to make money on Venmo that don’t even require you to spend money. Whether you’re spending or saving, there are a few ways to make money. Most of the ways you can make some free money on Venmo don’t require you to do much of anything, such as playing games or taking surveys.
With Venmo, you can participate in surveys and receive free money to your Venmo account with no hassle. All sorts of brands are partnered with Venmo that need new information on all the latest trends that come and go faster than ever in 2021, so taking surveys is a great way to help brands while earning free money for your Venmo account.
- Browse the offered survey selection (there is usually a time estimate available)
- Select your desired survey
- Click on the survey to participate
- Fill out the survey
- Claim your reward
If you’re looking to kill a bit of time, you can earn free money on Venmo by playing games. This is a great way to pass the time while padding your wallet. You can make free money on Venmo by playing games. Yes, it really is as simple as that.
- Browse the available game offers
- Choose your game offer
- Download the game
- Play the game until the required time or level is reached
- Claim your reward
Venmo, like most apps nowadays, banking or otherwise, offers bonuses for referring your friends. Venmo offers a $5 referral bonus to you and your friend if they use your referral code. Unlike other apps, there is no Venmo money glitch or Venmo money hack, as they limit the number of times your referral code can be used to 10 times, but don’t let that stop you from getting the freest money from Venmo you can! Venmo does have the criteria that the one using the referral code sends another user a minimum of $5, so why not have them send it to you?
- Sign up for Venmo
- Get your personal Referral Code
- Have a friend sign up using your referral code
- Have them send you $5
- Send them their $5 back (optional, maybe they owe you $5)
- You and your friend receive your free $5 from Venmo
Venmo offers its own special system for cashback rewards for spending money. By using Venmo, you can shop how you want and still earn free money on Venmo.
You can earn free money on Venmo simply by shopping as you normally would. Venmo constantly has deals, called Offers, and is partnered with a very wide range of brands and companies to make sure you earn cashback everywhere you can to make sure you earn the freest money on Venmo that you can.
Venmo Offers is a select program you can enroll in for free when you request a Venmo debit card. Aside from their constant partnership deals with brands and companies that earn you cashback, Venmo also runs Offers through some of those companies. Offers are when Venmo shows you current deals, discounts, and increased cashback opportunities that are limited-time only. These Offers appear on Venmo’s home screen, so you can see them right away. Once an Offer is gone, it’s gone, so be sure to take advantage of it when you can. By using a Venmo debit card when you shop, Venmo checks all your purchases through Dosh.
Dosh is an app that is partnered with Venmo. The purpose of Dosh is to scan all your purchases and find ways to help you save money. While Dosh is finding ways for you to save money, it also checks everything you buy at every store you shop to make sure you get the most cash back where you can, earning you free money on Venmo.
Venmo is a great mobile banking app that makes transferring and receiving money easier than ever. With all of the rewards and Offers Venmo offers, it can be very easy to earn free money on Venmo. You can make free money on Venmo by doing the simplest of things you already do, such as shopping, taking surveys, and even playing games on your phone.
Leave a Reply