If you’re a content creator on TikTok, you must have uploaded a video and felt like deleting it for some reason, don’t worry I got you covered. This is a complete step-by-step guide on how to delete a TikTok video.
TikTok is a popular video social media app used by millions around the world. If you choose to use TikTok, the videos you upload will remain on your profile until you choose to remove them. Whether you want to delete one or all videos, the process is easy with just a few steps.
How to delete TikTok video
1. Open TikTok and click on “Profile“
2. On this page, you can scroll through and view all the videos you have posted. Touch the video you want to delete to open it.
3. Then, click on the 3 dots (…) icon on the right of the screen.
4. Scroll through this popup to the right, until you see the Delete button and press it.
5. A popup will ask if you are sure you want to delete the video. Hit Delete so that your video will be deleted permanently.
This is the simplest method on how to delete a TikTok video and I hope you have understood it clearly. If you like this post then give your feedback in a comment and share this with your friends